2 Day Pigment Removal Class
Our tattoo removal course will teach you how to remove and/or lighten pigment from the skin for body tattoos, semi permanent makeup and radiotherapy marks in a similar manner as the original tattoo. Tattoo removal is a great skill to add to your services. The treatment is safe and offers clients an alternative to laser.
Rejuvi Eraze solution and salt & saline are the perfect alternatives to laser for slowly removing unwanted tattoos. This two day course will teach you how to remove and/or lighten pigment. Effective for semi permanent make up and body tattoos using a technique similar to the original tattoo. The treatment is safe and offers clients an alternative to other removal processes. Furthermore, there is the added benefit of being able to remove all colours – although, as with the laser, it is not possible to guarantee complete removal. Treatments are less painful than laser, and can be scheduled every 8-12 weeks. Completion of this course will give you the skills to increase your revenue as well as your client base.
The course is suitable for complete new-starters to the industry as well as semi-permanent make-up professionals.
We can also offer you the added benefit of being able to carry out this training in your venue, hence treating on your clients in your surroundings. Its the perfect package! Book today
What you’ll learn on your tattoo removal course
- How to offer a removal solution that is a safe alternative to traditional invasive laser treatment and offers good results.
- How to offer a procedure that is less painful than laser removal and can be scheduled every 8-12 weeks.
- Why the success of the treatment is dependent on your clients following a prescribed aftercare regime.
- Most importantly, how you can increase your sales and profits by gaining the skills required to offer a treatment that benefits both males and females of all ages.
What topics are covered in the tattoo removal course?
- Understanding your client’s needs
- Anatomy and physiology
- Consultations and contraindications
- Practical Work
- How to market your tattoo removal treatment services